01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Liebster Award!

34


I love this tag, as I think it's a great way to find bloggers who are just starting out and have great potential. I would like to thank Ree  for my nomination. Her blog is lovely and I'm very grateful!
The Rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Make a list of questions for them to answer
5. Notify the nominees so they can answer as well

1. Where was the last place you went on holiday?

My last holiday was last summer, I went to Fuerteventura. Definitely didn't have to use Google to find the spelling psht.

2. Who is your hero?

Definitely my mum, we are so close and she is amazing, I couldn't cope without her.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?

Italy. No questions about it, it just seems like a beautiful place

4. Have you ever met anyone famous?

I haven't, and I would be terrible in that situation, because I would have no idea what to say

5. Where do you get your blogging inspiration from?

It varies because some times I will use a product and think I need to blog about this! Or I will have something coming up and think, Oh I can blog about that! And I enjoy writing posts.

6. Who is your celebrity crush?

This will change from time to time, but at the moment it has to be Ashton Irwin. 

7. What is your favourite holiday or time of year?

Christmas! I love Christmas, I love the actual day and I love all the hype around it. Like buying and decorating the tree and I love how everywhere is decorated to look so festive and pretty.

8. If you could live in another country other than your own, what would it be?

If I couldn't live in the UK, I would have to live somewhere where they spoke English, as I am not capable of learning another language. I'm going to say Australia 

9. The first thing you would grab if there was a fire?

I wouldn't think of grabbing anything, I'd just bother about getting myself out and make sure that everyone else is out.

10. Skinny jeans or skirts?

I love both! I have recently got into skinny jeans, but they have to have a high waist. I do love wearing skirts though, as I am a bit of a girly girl

11, What's your natural hair colour?

A horrible shade of brown, I get my hair dyed every five weeks and my hairdresser says that my hair is very healthy, as I have it coloured and not bleached, and I barely use heat.

The Nominees:

Lord Laura
Blossom and Bloom Sparkles
Liv Coley
emfranced
The Berry Way
Jembubble
Wonders of Beauty Bits
Let the Adventures Begin
Yellow Lemon
Une Belle Fin
Beauty by B xo xo

My Questions for you:

1. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
2. What has been your best year and why?
3. What are you looking forward to?
4. What colour is your bedroom?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take?
6. What is your favourite makeup brand?
7. Who is your favourite singer/band
8. What product could you not live without?
9. What is something that everybody else seems to love, but you don't 
10. What is the worst product that you have used?
11. What encourages you to blog?

Again, a big thanks to Ree for the nomination!

Thank you for reading!









35 36 37 38