01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash Review

34



As I feel like all of my last posts have been favourites or hauls, I decided to break it up a little with a review, so I decided to review something that I love and have repurchased many times, the Sugar Crush body wash by Soap and Glory.

Soap and Glory is one of my favourite brands, as I love a lot of their products on the skin care and the makeup; they just work. I know that may sound a bit silly, but they do. They are a good quality product for a good price

I use this body wash, as a shower gel, but I do know that people like to use it as bubble bath, which is something that I have never done, but I can imagine it leaves the bath water smelling amazing. As the smell is just amazing, it's like lime and brown sugar. I also think it smells like sweets I had when I was younger, but I can't remember which ones, so that fact was pretty useless really, but anyway, the scent is fresh and doesn't really seem artificial, as this is a fresh scent, I think that it is best used in the mornings, as it is a good 'wake me up' shower gel.



What I do love about this, is the size of the bottle, as 500ml is a lot, so I have had this product last me nearly a year, as a little bit goes a long way, so I only use about two pumps and that is enough and it will foam, body washes that lather up are my favourite.

 The packaging is super pretty, so it is no bother to leave it in the shower, or by the bath, since the design is lovely. The pump makes things so much easier as well, as it just feels like there's more control about how much is used,

I do think that the price of this is quite a lot, but that was before using it and now I can totally see what it is priced at £6.50, as it lasts for ages, so it is definitely worth it.

Have you got a favourite Soap and Glory product?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38