01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Rimmel Lipsticks

34



After focusing primarily on Soap and Glory for last weeks post, I have decided to another focused type of post, but this is narrowed down, as there is a special place in my heart for Rimmel lipsticks, (sad, I know), but they are my favourite.

One of the main reasons why I love Rimmel lipsticks is for the quality, as they feel creamy and nourishing on the lips without moving/bleeding easily, and then there's the pigmentation which is incredible! I also think that the colour selection that Rimmel offers is fantastic, as there are a ridiculous amount of shades to pick from. I also think that the lipsticks are a good price, especially for the quality of the product. 

Most of the lipsticks are the Kate Moss ones, so I'll start with the two that aren't.



006 Pink Blush 

This shade may be considered a barbie pink, but in my opinion it is slightly more of a darker pink, but it is a thin line. This lipstick is fairly new in my collection, but I have been reaching for it quite a lot, as it isn't too bright, but bright enough, I have also seen that this shade is a great dupe for the YSL lipstick in Frivolous Pink, but as I don't own this I can't really add my two cents, but from swatches they do look very similar!



016 Heart Breaker

I have had this for a while and every time I look at, it makes me think that I need to wear it more often, as it is such a lovely raspberry colour that has a little hint of redness to it, The pigmentation of this is just amazing. The fact that the lipstick is creamy also ensures that it doesn't dry the lips out.

Left to Right: Pink Blush and Heart Breaker

Kate Moss Lipsticks:

05


I suppose this is a little similar to Heart Breaker, but only slightly. It is a warm fuchsia with a red undertone which gives it such a pretty colour. It is highly pigmented and matte, but not drying.

08


This is my first Kate Moss lipstick and one of my favourites. It is such a gorgeous mauve shade that is perfect for everyday wear. It is also really similar looking to a lot of the mac lipsticks and close to the 'Kylie Jenner' lip look that is so popular.

22


If you're looking for the classic red this is it! It has blue undertones and a little bit of pink running through it to give it that classic Hollywood glamour appeal. It is bold, and I'm still trying to find the occasion to wear it out, as it hasn't been in my collection for very long.

35


I do feel that this is a Barbie pink, but I went through and still sort of going through a phase of loving barbie pink lips. This is bright with undertones of purple. This is definitely a summer colour, and definitely not as scary as it looks.

37


This is definitely my favourite colour especially through the summer. It is more of a coral/ orange with that hint of red which makes it wearable for pretty much any occasion.

38



This is such a nice pink/ peachy nude. It is a little lighter than the shade 08, but is still really wearable as an everyday shade.

Left to Right: 05. 08, 22, 35, 37, 38


From the matte collection I have:

107



I got this as I was looking for a nice darker colour to wear during the colder months, but I have found this to be too drying for my lips and it shows after a little while. I do love the colour, but I have too take lip balm out and keep applying both if I want to keep the colour, but it is a gorgeous deep rich wine red that looks a little vampy, so perfect for those colder months.



There we have it, that is all of the Rimmel lip products that I own!

Do you have a favourite Rimmel lip product?

Thank you for reading!






35 36 37 38