01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Benefit Roller Lash Dupe?!

34


I think anybody who has tried Benefits Roller Lash and the Lash Sensational by Maybelline will have noticed how similar they are, as they are pretty much the same, but there is quite a difference in price. With Roller Lash setting you back £19.50 whilst the Lash Sensational only costs £7.99.

Now I have pretty terrible eyelashes, they are tiny, so I have been on the lookout for a good mascara for ages, as none that I have tried before seemed to do anything, so when I got the free sample of Roller Lash with Elle magazine, I thought this was my moment and my eyelash problems would be cured, but sadly it did nothing for me. Then I heard about the Lash Sensational so I decided to give that a go, and it is exactly what I have been looking for and I have repurchased it. 


The wands are pretty much the same, as they are both plastic and have that slight curve to them. The curve allows you to really get to the bottom of the lashes, and the smaller bristles means that every single lash is coated and locked in to give the curl. The Benefit wand is a lot thinner than the Maybelline one. I also find that that the Maybelline picks up a lot more product and is thicker, so you need to be careful on application or the lashes may clump.


For volume I find that the Lash Sensational is better for this, as it has the sightly wetter formula which means and the smaller bristles really help to cover every lash. Roller Lash does not clump the lashes at all, but because it is a dryer formula, it means the volume isn't as good. With Roller Lash being a slightly dryer formula it means that it is difficult to build where as The Lash Sensational will build easier, as it has the wetter formula.

I think it is pretty obvious which one I prefer, as I am pretty certain that I have not mentioned Roller Lash on my blog before, but the Lash Sensational has been mentioned quite a lot, and this post makes it quite clear.I do find that mascaras are quite personal, and what works for someone else, might not work for you, but The Lash Sensational is definitely my favourite and the first mascara that I will buy again and again.

Have you tried either of these?

Thank you for reading!





35 36 37 38