01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MAC Rebel Lipstick Review

34



I included this lipstick in my wishlist, if you'd like to have a look at that then you can click here! As Autumn is full swing, I decided to finally take the plunge and add it to my collection. 

It does look quite scary, as it is a deep shade of purple, but don't let this put you off, as it is more of a berry tone on the lips, but it still has the purple edge to it, which gives it that extra Autumn feel.



It is a Satin finish which means that it is a semi matte, so it is highly pigmented and feels a lot smoother than a matte lipstick. 

As MAC lipsticks aren't exactly cheap if you love the colour of this, I have seen a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick that looks pretty similar to this, it's in the shade 30. I haven't tried it so I can't guarantee that it is an exact dupe, but it did look pretty similar.



What's your favourite lip colour for the colder months?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38