01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb Review

34



Whenever I go shopping I try to avoid Lush, as I know I'll end up buying something and my bath bomb/ bubble bar collection is getting a little ridiculous. When the time come to have a bath, I was instantly drawn to this one, as it is probably my favourite bath bomb.

This bath bomb will set you back a whole £3.95, which I don't think is a lot; especially for the size of it, as you could easily half this and have two baths from it if you really wanted to. This is a very outer space themed bath bomb, as you can probably tell by the name. Intergalactic will transform your bath water into the milky way and you'll pretty much be the guardian of your own galaxy.


Before I bought this I had seen pictures of it everywhere, and it really appealed to me, as it really reminded me of Shoot For The Stars, which was a favourite of mine, as they both have the bright yellow and pink tones running through them.

The most dominant scent is the Peppermint Oil, and as someone who doesn't like minty scents, this actually doesn't smell too bad; it still makes me think of the dentist. (Mint reminds me of the dentist, don't ask), but the other elements such as the Grapefruit oil take away from that slightly.


I could go on and on about how beautiful this looks, as I love pretty much everything about it. If you aren't a massive glitter fan then this won't be for you, as this bath bomb has a ridiculous amount of it, this doesn't bother me as I love glitter, but you get covered in it, and the bath will need rinsing afterwards. After it stopped fizzing the water turned to a deep navy with obvious amounts of glitter running through it.


This is my second time using Intergalactic and it is definitely one of my favourites!

What is your favourite Lush bath bomb?

Thank you for reading!





35 36 37 38