01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Beauty Wishlist

34

As I write this, I have been doing none stop sums to figure out whether I've got enough money to have a splurge on makeup, as well as get me through my holiday. In my defence I didn't start out on the makeup hunt, but after spotting a gorgeous watch on Debenhams, I somehow ended up on the beauty section.

As I don't have the money, I thought, I'd go through and favourite a few (a lot) of things that I would get if money wasn't a problem. I thought I'd organise it by brand, so it's easy to follow.

Too Faced

Melted Lipstick Melon



I nearly got this back in January when I was in Sephora, but decided to get Chihuahua instead. After looking at this colour again, I still love it, as it is right up my street. I love orange tones, especially in the summer.

Melted Chocolate Lipstick Milkshake



Would it really be a wishlist without some sort of nude lipstick. This shade is a nude peach that looks stunning, and something that I don't have a lot of, as I tend to stick to mauve nudes, but this colour looks stunning!

Chocolate Bon Bon's Palette



I cannot tell you how long I have wanted this for. Everything about it is stunning. From the packaging, to the heart shaped pans to the shades. Is there anything else to say other than hurry up pay day?

Born This Way Foundation


I've heard some really good things about this foundation. It's medium coverage, oil free and the most important thing is, it has coconut water to help replenish the skins moisture levels without over hydrating. I'm still on the hunt for a holy grail foundation, and hoping to try this out.

Urban Decay

Afterglow Highlighter Sin



I love a good highlighter, especially champagne shades. This product is just that. Plus the packaging is stunning in a silver compact with the logo engraved on the top.

Beached Bronzer



 Bronzer isn't really something that I splurge on, as the one's that I have are all from Boots. A big reason for why this draws me in, is the packaging. I mean look how stunning it is. I'm still torn between shades, so that's still under consideration, but this looks like such a stunning product.

Naked Skin Weightless Concealer



This is another product that I have been meaning to buy for a long time now, but never got around to it. I think everybody has raved about this, With the full coverage and semi matte formula, sounds like it would be perfect.

B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray



I saw helps with redness and this was straight into the saved pile. I'll take anything I can get to try and help reduce redness. As this absorbs oil it should be great for people that have an oily skin type. After reading into this, it has gone to the top half of the waiting list.  

MAC

Paint Pot Vintage Selection

I love cream eye shadows, and I do love MAC paint pots. I discovered this shade which is described as a dirty frosted peach. I can see why I've been drawn to this as it has that pinkish look to it. It is also shimmery which is my absolute favourite, as I'm not keen on matte shades.

I'm going to stop this here, as I'm sure this list could go on and on, but I don't think my bank account can take it. 

What's on your beauty wishlist?






35 36 37 38