01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Review

34



I have been meaning to write this review for ages, but always put it off for other posts. This is by far my favourite highlighter and I may have been extremely gutted when I hit pan today (cue running into Superdrug to pick another one up). Anyway I should probably name the product, it's the Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm.

I am pretty sure I got this around Christmas time, so it has lasted me a while, if I have only just hit pan. (Not with everyday use, MAC's Soft and Gentle may have snuck in for a while).

I absolutely love the packaging, it reminds me a little of Soap and Glory crossed with Benefit with the retro feel. I love how much detail has gone into it, as it certainly looks nicer than plain black. The packaging is really sturdy and shuts with a satisfying click. It also has a mirror on the inside too, which is really useful.


The product it's self is multi-use; I only use it as highlighter. but I can see how it would look stunning as an eye shadow. The reason why I love this so much is because I love champagne coloured  highlighters, as much as I love pink toned highlighters they just don't agree with me.

If you are looking for a subtle highlight this one may not be for you, especially not if you're heavy handed because this leaves you glowing. It is extremely pigmented, but blends like a dream.

This also lasts all day, when I wear this I never have to have that worry of it fading into nothing, or fading at all.

I wore it practically everyday on holiday

This is definitely the highlighter that I would recommend to everybody!

Have you ever tried anything from The Balm?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38