01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bomb Cosmetics Haul!

34



I'm not sure about you, but I don't like having a bath when I don't have any bath bombs or stuff like that; so when I discovered my stash had ran dry I decided to place an order on Bomb cosmetics, as I have yet to try anything from them and their products have always caught my eye.

I had a lot of trouble narrowing it down to a reasonable amount, but I got there, in fact I still probably got too much, but look how pretty they are! The parcel arrived in a pink box with lots of pastel coloured foam packaging pieces which really adds that finishing touch.

These are definitely more affordable than Lush, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they compare! I have kept everything in the packaging, as I want to keep it as fresh I can for as long as I can!

Bath Blasters

I think bath blasters are practically the same as bath bombs, but bath blasters have the extra of being really beneficial for the skin, as they are all packed with Shea butter and Cocoa butter, so I'm assuming they take a little longer to completely fizz away.

All That Glitters | Bath Blaster



First of I absolutely adore the smell of this. It reminds me of marshmallow with a major kick of cherry which is delicious. The website claims that this is a glitter bomb full of surprises, so I'm thinking maybe there's more glitter? (I'm really hoping there's more glitter)

Blueberry Funday | Bath Blaster




I was instantly drawn to this by the colour of it, I'm really hoping the water turns the same or a similar colour, as I love a good bright blue bath. I'm not too keen on the smell, so I hope it doesn't linger too much. I know it is supposed to be blueberry, but it reminds me of blackcurrant sweets. 

Cotton Candy | Bath Blaster




Probably my favourite looks wise. I love the simpleness of it, but I adore the colours. The baby pink outer shell and candy pink swirl look gorgeous together, and let's not forget the dusting of chunky silver glitter to top it off. The smell also matches the cute exterior with notes of marshmallow and strawberry. It reminds me of Snow Fairy from Lush, so if you find Snow Fairy a little over powering this might be right up your alley.

Fuchsia Falls | Bath Blaster 




After going back and looking at the website I'm a little disappointing that it looks different to the picture, I'm most upset about the lack of glitter! On the website it is coated in pink glitter, but it has arrived with none.  Even without the glitter this is still a really pretty bath blaster though. From the pastel flowers on top, to the mixed pink exterior. It has a lavender and rose scent which is really nice and not too overpowering.

Strawberry and Banana Milkshake | Bath Blaster




This one looks different to the other bath blasters that I picked up, as it's shaped more like a cupcake with the icing and sprinkles on top. I'm not very keen on the smell which is a little disappointing. It smells like jasmine, but also has notes of strawberry, cream and banana milkshake. I thought I would be all over it, but I'm not a fan. I do however love the exterior!

Whoopie Blaster

These are the same as Bath Blasters, but they are shaped like a doughnut instead of the conventional shape. They cost the same, but I think they may have more essential oils packed inside to really nourish the skin.

Raspberry Pav-Lover | Whoopie Bath Blaster


I love the look of these, I knew I had try one because of the shape. The scent reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is. It has a ripe Raspberry smell combined with cocoa butter. It reminds me a little of Blueberry Funday, but that's because there are notes of blueberry in this one too. 

Bath Mallow

Bath mallows also cost £2.99, and are made up of Shea butter and cocoa butter as well as other essential oils, which melt into the bathwater to create a real nourishing bath.

Cherry Pie on the left and Little Bo Peep on the right


Cherry Pie | Bath Mellow

First of all the scent! This is delicious, it mainly smells like cherry, but there is a hint of cookies to really finish it off. It really is a warm fruity scent, there are also hints of coconut and white chocolate. I just couldn't resist adding this to my basket, because of the cute pastel colours, but also the finishing touch of what looks like drizzled pink icing.

Little Bo Peep | Bath Mellow

This one drew me in instantly mainly because it's pink, but I also love the pink bow on the front, and the look of the hidden pastel pink sprinkles inside. This one smells like sandalwood, ylang ylang essential oils.

Bath Creamer

Bath Creamers are cheaper in price, but they are a lot smaller when compared to the others, as the cost £2.09. I'm thinking they're richer than the bath mellows hence the smaller size. These are made up of Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter.

Island Tiara | Bath Creamer




I very nearly decided against trying a bath creamer, but at the price I had to try at least one, and I really couldn't resist this one. It's pink and white swirled together and finished off with pink glitter. It really does smell tropical, but the smell of coconut is only faint. It has mainly fruity notes, bit it also has waterlily to stop the scent from being too fruity.

I'm now well and truly stocked up with bath bombs! Have you tried bomb cosmetics?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38