01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Current Favourites!

34



You wouldn't believe how many favourites posts I have gone to write and then just not got around too, but in my defence a lot of other things have come up, that I may share on here at a later date. Other than having more stuff to do not much has changed, I'm still trying and loving products and finding things to become a little bit obsessed with.

The Body Shop Pinita Colada Range



As soon as I heard about this range I knew that I'd love it. I mean it's Pineapple and Coconut! At this moment in time I own everything in the collection and even have a spare scrub. I love how the scent lingers and how summery it is, so I'm not sure how this obsession is going to fare as we get into Autumn, but we'll see. I especially love the scrub, as it isn't too harsh, but it's harsh enough, it really leaves your skin soft and smelling great! I'm gutted that this range is limited edition, as it well and truly my favourite.

Candles



Candles is another obsession that might be getting out of hand, I'm constantly being told I don't need anymore, but there are so many different scents out there, it's hard not to go a little crazy. Pink Sands by Yankee is currently on the wishlist and has been for a very long time.

Spotify 

I've had Spotify for years and years, but just recently I've gotten back into it. This is mainly due to the fact I've got a car that doesn't have a CD player and I was recommended to get Spotify, as it's a lot easier and he was right. I just love how you can create your own playlist or use one of the already created ones, and they have a playlist for just about everything!

YSL Black Opium



I don't know why it's taken me so long to get into perfume, but here I am. I always used to wear body mists of some kind, but I have made the leap into perfume and I am obsessed with this one. I have received multiple compliments on it from an arrange of people, so it's a winner.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | Vanilla



I got this whilst in America and I absolutely love the coverage. I find this shade to be perfect for covering the dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't crease and blends out really well. I don't think I've been using it a lot, but it does seem like it's running out already, which is not good, as if I've only been using it for about two months, but I am hooked.

Ralph



I've not really put this anywhere properly, but I have had a puppy. I've never actually had a pet before, but I have always wanted a Pomeranian, ever since I watched the Suite Life of Zack and Cody (A+ if you watched it). He is the cutest thing in the world, and obviously he isn't just a current favourite, he's my absolute favourite

That is everything that I have been loving! What have you been loving?

Thank you for reading!




35 36 37 38