01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Blogmas Day 1: November Favourites

34



Yes a favourites post, because everyone loves a good favourites post right? What a place to start to start blogmas!

So let's get straight into it!

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc


I can't tell you how long I have wanted to try this, and when I got an email from ASOS with 30% off beauty, I decided to get it (especially with extra money off from the points scheme that they're doing) Mont Blanc is the second lightest shade, it has pink undertones and suits my skin perfectly.

I do hate how it doesn't have a pump, and if you would like a pump then you'll need to pay extra to buy one. I do think that less is more with this, as I didn't use too much, but managed to get a nice coverage that wasn't cakey. It has a dewy finish which I love, as it's more of a natural glowing finish.

Makeup Obsession - Full Review and Swatches of my palette here!



I'm still completely obsessed with both of the palettes that I created, as not only are they affordable and pretty, but the quality is there too. I have done a full post on these, so you can check that out to get a better understanding of the brand and what I picked. If I had to pick one favourite from each palette it would be Moon and Ibiza.

Moon is a highlight that is really pretty and out of my highlighter comfort zone; mainly because it's not a champagne shade. Moon is a gorgeous pale lilac that also comes across as being white. It is extremely pigmented and is also really pretty to use as eye makeup.

Ibiza is a shimmer eye shadow which I have been loving. It is not the lightest shade and not the darkest, for me it is a perfect everyday brown shade that can be used during the day with a natural look or paired with darker shadows for that dark smokey eye.

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette - Smog & Darkhorse




 Not that I don't love the whole of the palette, but Smog & Darkhorse have been my ultimate go to shades and have been for a while. I think the two colours really compliment each other and really blend well together. I also use a little bit of Ibiza from my previous mention to add a deeper shimmer affect.

Miss Selfridge Blanket Scarf




You may have seen this in some of my blog photos, as I have been using it, to at least try and have something that relates to Autumn in my photos, but I'm not sure how it's going. I do however love the scarf and wear it practically everyday. I very nearly left it behind and didn't get it because of the price, but my mum managed to convince me to pick it up. I can't remember how much it was exactly and I can't find it on the website (which is strange, as I got it in November) I just think the colours are perfect, as pink, grey, black and white are basically all I wear, so this goes with anything and everything. I love the quality too, it's extremely thick, warm and cosy.

Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Shower Gel



I was not prepared for Victoria's Secret body care being sold in Superdrug. They don't have the widest range, and most of it was out of stock, but I managed to get my hands on this and I have completely fallen in love with the scent. It's fruity, but not overpowering, which stops it from being extremely sickly. I think it lathers really nicely which is what I prefer in a shower gel.

I'm going to end this post there, as I think I've typed a bit too much, so I'm not going to include anything else!

What have you been loving throughout November?

Thank you for reading!


35 36 37 38