01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Blogmas Day 23: Christmas Day Makeup Essentials

34



I haven't planned my Christmas Day makeup, as I aren't that prepared, but it's Christmas. Which means it's more than appropriate to go all out. It's a time to whack out the glitter and the red lipstick, as anything goes at the festive period when it comes to makeup.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation | Mont Blanc


Even though I've only recently gotten into this, it has already become my all time favourite. If you're after a flawless finish with good coverage then this is for you. This foundation gives a dewy finish that isn't too strong, it leaves your skin with a natural glow, which will be perfect for Christmas day.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | Vanilla


I use this under my eyes in triangle shapes, and it is amazing at covering dark circles, which will be needed with the early start that comes with Christmas. This concealer is also brilliant for brightening too.

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural | Light / Rimmel Stay Matte | Transparent  



To set the foundation and concealer into place, a powder is pretty much an essential. Both of these powders are brilliant, and I wanted to include them both, to cater to different budgets. Neither of these powders are cakey or change the colour of the base, so you can't go wrong.

Too Faced | Sweethearts Bronzer


This thing seems to last forever, as I have been using it daily for a while now and you can't really tell. I swirl the two colours together which is perfect for quickly bronzing up the face.

The Balm | Mary- Lou Manizer

Click Here For A Full Review!


For Christmas it has to be this highlighter, as it can't be beat. If you're after a strong highlight then reach for this one! It is a beautiful champagne colour, that looks beautiful on the cheekbones and will be perfect for Christmas.

Benefit Ceaseless Cream Shadow | My Two Cents  


I included this is another post, which you can check out here! This is a brilliant eye shadow base, as this stuff really does last all day without creasing. It can be blended out to a muted golden bronze or kept as a strong warm toned copper. 

Collection Glam Crystals | Funk


Just in case you don't have enough glitter these eyeliners come in handy. You can paint this over the top of your eye shadow for a stronger glitter vibe. You can also build these up really easily, depending on how much you want. Funk is a gorgeous muted gold shade, that lasts all day, as the fact that it's actually an eyeliner really helps with the lasting power.

Urban Decay Naked Palettes


Picking one was too hard, as all of these have colours in that will be perfect for Christmas. I'll more than likely end up with a look from the original palette, as I find it really easy to work with, and for the gold look this palette is really handy. There are also so many shimmers to work with.

Soap and Glory | Super Cat Eyeliner


I have not found an eyeliner as good as this one, and I have been using this one for nearly two years now (wow, now that has gone extremely quickly). It's really easy to create a wing and it lasts all day. I've fallen asleep in this plenty of times (oops), and it looks just as good as it did before. 

L'Oreal | Miss Hippie Mascara 


This is my all time favourite mascara, it creates long lashes without the clumps. You can also add a layer or two to build it up to get darker and longer lashes.

MAC | Faux Lipstick


As we're going out for Christmas Dinner, I don't want to wear red and worry about the transfer or if any of it has faded with all of the eating or drinking, so I'm playing safe with a nude that I know I love. Faux is a warm pink in a Satin finish, so it has the lasting power, but it won't be too drying.

I think that's everything!

What are your Christmas makeup essentials?

Thank you for reading!





35 36 37 38