01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Blogmas Day 7: My Christmas Playlist

34



Everyone loves a good Christmas playlist right? I thought I would create my own and it is definitely not finished, and if you have any suggestions of songs to add then let me know!

The songs are definitely not in any order, as most days I put it on shuffle and let it play,

I'm just going to name the songs here and have a link to my Spotifiy playlist, as I still haven't figured out how to get it to play. Here is the link to the playlist!

1.Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

2. I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard

3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues Ft Kirsty MacColl

4. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis

5. Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

6. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen 

7. Do They Know it's Christmas? 1984 Version - Band Aid

8. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

9. Wonderful Christmas - Paul McCartney

10. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

11. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses

12. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

13. Last Christmas - Wham!

14. Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie

15. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

16. Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue

17. Lonely This Christmas - Mud

18. Do They Know it's Christmas? - Band Aid 20

19. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble 

20. Frosty The Snowman - The Christmas Party Singers

21. One More Sleep 'Till Christmas - Disney Characters

22. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes

 23. Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea

24.  Last Christmas - Ariana Grande

25. Bless Us All - Disney Characters

26. The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin

27. Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End) - The Darkness

 28. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! - Frank Sinatra

29. Stay Another Day - East 17

30. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams

31. Do They Know it's Christmas? - Band Aid 30 

32. It Feels Like Christmas - Disney Characters 

33. Deck the Rooftop - Glee

34. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee

35. Jingle Bells - Michael Buble ft. The Puppini Sisters

 And that is my Christmas playlist! Be sure to comment your playlist or any songs that I've missed!

Thank you for reading!




35 36 37 38