01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Charlotte Tilbury Liv it Up Lipstick Review

34



I don't think anyone can deny that this is a gorgeous lipstick, unless you aren't a fan of rose gold and pink, then yeah... this won't be for you. 

This lipstick has been on my wishlist for an extremely long time, and I was lucky enough to get it for Christmas (thanks Mum!) 

This lipstick comes from the hot lips collection, which homes plenty of other gorgeous lipsticks. Every lipstick from the hot lips collection has been inspired by a beauty icon, these icons include: Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman and Sienna Miller. The lipstick that I own has been inspired by Liv Tyler.



On the Charlotte Tilbury website this lipstick is described as a ballet pink. This lipstick also has slight blue undertones, but this does not come across as a Barbie pink, which a lot of pink lipsticks can do. This is the kind of lipstick that will go with anything, but I can imagine it looking beautiful in the summer time.

There are two formulas in the Hot Lips Collection: Matte and Creamy. Liv it Up falls into the creamy category. This means the lasting power isn't too good, but it is extremely moisturising and actually feels hydrating which a lot of lipsticks don't.



I have fallen in love with these lipsticks, and I'm definitely adding more to my wishlist in the future!

Have you tried any lipsticks from the Hot Lips Collection?

Thank you for reading! 





35 36 37 38