01 02 03 <$luxuryblush$> 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

February Favourites

34


I am desperately trying to think of an intro that isn't 'Is it really March already?', as I'm pretty sure all of my favourites posts start like that, but the struggle is real.

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow


I have done a full post on my collection, so if you'd like to see these in more detail then you can, by clicking here! Makeup Geek shadows are insanely pigmented, which can mean a lot of blending if you aren't careful, but they do blend really easily. Two of my favourites are Cocoa Bear and Shimma Shimma.

MAC Whirl Matte Lipstick


I love this lipstick, it's comfortable to wear and lasts for ages. It did fade after eating and drinking, but it faded nicely; not leaving a ring around the lips. Whirl is a rosy brown colour that is really wearable.

Lottie London Shimmer Squad Highlighter


I have got a full review on this coming very soon, so look out for that! This is such a stunning little quad, I got mine on ASOS for £9.99 which is such a bargain for four stunning highlighters.

ColourPop Aquarius Lippie Stix


I recently made my first ColourPop order, which you can see here! In that order I got a Lippie Stix in the shade Aquarius, which is a really pretty soft pink nude. It is a creme formula so it is not drying at all, which means it doesn't last all day, but it lasts long enough.

Riverdale

not my picture

In my January favourites I mentioned how I'd finished Gossip Girl and wanted something else to watch; little did I know that Netflix would deliver. I saw a lot of people talking about this on Twitter so I decided to give it a go for myself. It is based of the famous Archie comics and has serious PLL vibes. I won't go into it too much because of spoilers, but I am hooked.

That is everything I have loved throughout February!

What have you loved throughout February?

Thank you for reading!




35 36 37 38